We are looking for several software developers to a number of teams.
Project start for the first team is set to be later this year and assignment length will be minimum 1 year.
Please state ref: 700221 when replying for this assignment.
This position will let you engage in the development of the EPG solution. You will be working in a team (6-7 persons) with the implementation of EPG and the Charging functionality on multiple deployment scenarios, primarily using C++ programming.
We are looking for candidates in following experience range:
- 1-2 years experience
- 2-4 years experience
- 4 + years experience
- M.Sc., B.Sc. in the Computer, Electrical or Telecommunication Science or similar areas
- Good to great, C++ programming skills
- Good to great analytics experience including Troubleshooting skills
- Skills as Linux End User
- Good test result analytical capability
- Virtualization knowledge: VMs orchestration, Open vSwitch, SDN
- General Datacom competence (TCP/IP, switching/routing, Wireshark, networking)
- Good system integration/implementation experience
- Application hands-on experience
- Charging, billing experience in packet networks
- Version handling in GIT
- Cloud Execution Environment (CEE) knowledge/hands-on
- Experience working with VMware and/or RedHat OpenStack is a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently when needed
- Strive to always be better in what you do
- Strong team player with a drive to push for excellence
- Transparent with your competence; learn and share with others
- Be proactive; drive improvements for the good of your team(s)
- Good written and spoken English
+46 790 73 97 92