Our customer is changing their database environment from an old platform to a new one and needs your help in doing so! In your role as application DBA you will work with database design, performance and optimization.
You will work as a part of a team, where you will analyze, investigate and optimize our customer's systems. The systems are complex and transaction intense, so attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is crucial.
- Manage installations, upgrades and migrations
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Communicate with operations providers
- Offer guidance and support to Scrum teams regarding database design, index strategies and performance optimization in the data warehouse
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you are a person with great organizational skills, who enjoys working in a team environment. You adapt quickly to new ways of working with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude. You would probably describe yourself as organized, structured and analytical.
- Strong Oracle RDB skills
- Experienced working with large and complex databases
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent
- English & Swedish, written and spoken
- Microsoft SQL Server experience is an advantage
- Experience in the following platforms is a plus: AIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2018-12-14.
+46 790 696968