In this role you will have a leading, but still very operational role and drive the Cloud Operating center and DevOps toolchain. The DevOps team’s task is to operate our hosted applications and cloud services, define processes and set up tools to support the development teams so they can work true DevOps.
What you will do
- Lead the global team that defines and setup SaaS / Hosting platform
- Implement / rollout installations
- Define and build our continuous delivery process
- Automate management of common tasks
- Outage prevention
- Ensure stable operation of managed services and SaaS offers
- Together with the development and test/QA team continuously develop the platform and the DevOps processes
- Closely follow the technology trends in this space to ensure that Qmatic is on the forefront of using technology to fit customers needs.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have:
- A post-secondary technical education (a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar is an advantage however not a requirement).
- You have 3-5 years’ work experience within IT operations or SW development.
- You possess very good knowledge of Amazon Web Services, container based deployments, Linux/Windows, Databases/SQL, Bash/Powershell, Network/infrastructure and Security.
To thrive in this position, we also believe that:
- As a person you are driven, customer-centric and pro-active.
- You are structured and analytical, and committed and passionate about agile system operation.
- You communicate well in both Swedish and English.
+46 790 69 69 68