We are looking for a Developer within Power & Energy for one of our customer
The person we are looking for will be working together in an agile team, developing components and subsystems for Low and Medium Voltage Power Supply System, i.e. starter motors, alternators, B-ISG, DCDCs, batteries, battery sensors and involved SW for electric energy management and alternator/DCDC control for system voltage below 60V. The team has complete responsibilities for its area, from early concepts, through industrialisation to field issues. Work tasks span from HW and SW development to analysis and verification.
Your responsibilities will be to take part in all development activities of the team. We need to strengthen our ability within A&V, both HW & SW, so therefor we expect you to bring knowledge and experience from that area. You will be part of a development team creating Power Supply solutions.
We are looking for a qualified, open, genuinely positive person that could contribute on many levels to a well performing and mature development team. A good personality might compensate for lack of experience.
- MsEE or BsEE or similar within El/automation/Physics
- Experience and good understanding within Automotive Power Supply
- Ability to drive and develop within a scrum team
- Measurement skills, both digital and analogue
- Good knowledge about technologies and tools as CAN, LIN, Flexray, Canoe, Matlab, Elektra
- Swedish Driving license B
- ISTQB foundation
- Experience as system test/verification/development engineer or similar from Automotive
- Knowledge and interest in automated testing and development of automated tests
Linda Landin Ödman
+46 707 152369