We are, on behalf of our customer Astra Zeneca in Gothenburg looking for an Information Analyst. Please state ref. 750082 if you respond to this request.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Ability to analyze, identify trends and highlight concerns
- 3 years+ commercial experience with practical examples of success in information retrieval and competitive intelligence gathering, preferably from the pharmaceutical industry
- PhD or MSc in Medicine, Biology or Chemistry or equivalent area.
- Education or degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field desirable.
- Familiarity with key information science sources both public and commercial, such as patents, literature, clinical trials, drug pipeline, grants and deals.
- Skills in search query development
- Ability to integrate information from multiple sources and prepare it for analysis through basic data processing, cleaning and transformation
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and linguistic approaches for deriving knowledge from unstructured text including auto-tagging and auto-classification.
- Experience and knowledge of visualization tools (e.g. R, Spotfire) and ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to explain complex methods and techniques to a non-technical audience
- Ideally experience using text mining and natural language processing methods.
- Experience with data preparation using script languages such as Python or Perl would be a plus.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives
- Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
- Willingness to learn modern semantic approaches such as NLP, NER and SPARQL
- Detail- and results-oriented with the ability to thrive in a team-based environment
- Appreciation of machine learning, model building, and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
+46 705 435152