We are looking for a Jump starter for one of our custoemrs
As a “jump starter” you will be part of the development team with the responsibility to support the end users to start to work in the tools.
Mostly of the task will be tightly together with the user supporting them with their specific data and needs.
Tool support for our customers systems engineering tools. A data based tool for manage data and requirements for system and component design in electrical development. The mainly end users are HW & SW engineers, test engineers and architects.
Supporting the team with guidelines to end users, identify needs of tool and process improvements, coordinate and plan for the jump start activities.
- Be a contributing member of the team.
- Cooperation and supporting skills.
- Interest in process and IT tool development.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equal competence
- Experience in data based systems engineering tools
- Experience from electrical development, automotive
- Experience from PMT (Process Methods Tool) development
- English (written and spoken).
- Experience from support/ development of IT-applications
- Experience from Automotive
- Knowledge of Autosar standards, configuration management, requirement management, test design
+46 704 93 27 50