Our client in Gothenburg is looking for a Radar signal processing software designer to their Active Safety/Radar department. In the role you will be responsible for the radar signal processing SW which includes both maintenance and further development of the real time SW but also analysis and development of radar signal processing functions by using off line analysis and simulations. An exciting assignment where you get to be out in the field and work closely with our client's partners.
Our client is interested in both senior and more junior candidates for an one year long assignment.
- (> 1 years) in SW development,
- Multi channel radar signal processing
- Embedded software using C++, Julia, Matlab on Linux platform and different HW hardware platforms, such as GPU/multi-threaded CPU.
- Python, Matlab, Julia, C, C++, SQL, ROS
- FPGA designs (VHDL/Verilog)
+46 704 93 27 50