We are, on behalf of one of our customers in Gothenburg, looking for a Resident Engineer. Please state ref. 430464 if you respond to this request.
- Background in system engineering and system validation
- Background in Automotive and ADAS
- Truck license
- Background in programming languages, scripting and Vector tools (CANape)
- Tool competences in DOORS, Track and Release
- Soft skills: Team player, open minded, communicative
- Customer interface for all upcoming technical topics
- Interface to the technical core team (TPM, HW-PCM, SW-PCM, System Architect, Test Coordinator) at Abstatt
- Setup and commissioning of the radar sensor and measurement equipment (including data recording and data synchronization) in the truck
- SW update of the radars sensors and measurement equipment.
- Supporting the commissioning of a new SW release
- Upcoming issue analysis during tests. Performing pre-analysis, documentation of the issue, providing of traces and debug data for a detailed analysis
- Support of customer test execution and KPI analysis at HIL or Truck
- Documentation of test results and commissioning guidelines for customer
Start as soon as manager and latest in august 2018.
+46 705 37 20 57