On behalf of our client, Astra Zeneca, we are looking for a consultant to work as Senior Scientist, Bioscience (in vivo chronic kidney disease). Please state reference number 1030010 if you respond to this request.
The assignment is for 18 months starting in January 2019.
As Senior Scientist at the CKD department at AstraZeneca you will be part of a vibrant team that focus on finding new treatment options to patients with chronic kidney disease. In the in vivo team we work with various pre-clinical models and different drug modalities. You will take part of both model development, molecular biology techniques and bioanalysis. At AstraZeneca you will work together with experts from different functions and be part of project teams.
We are looking for an individual with a strong background in in vivo work (rodents) as well as a broad expertise in molecular biology technologies and bioanalysis. The successful candidate will independently design and conduct experiments and
analyse and evaluate the data. In addition, she/he will present the data at team and project team meetings.
- A master or PhD in Biomedicine or a relevant discipline as well as experience in animal handling and molecular biology.
- Statistical analysis of data.
- Experience in pharmaceutical R&D or academia.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. English is essential. Swedish is appreciated but is not required.
- Experience in in vivo work.
- Knowledge and experience of molecular biology techniques.
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
+46 737 87 57 49