We are, on behalf of our customer Astra Zeneca in Gothenburg looking for 3 Statistical Programmers. Please state ref. 750081 if you respond to this request.
This is a temporary position, consultant assignment, with start in January 2019.
Biometrics & Information Sciences (B&I) is the home of late stage drug development biometrics activity at AstraZeneca and consists of experts in statistics, programming, informatics and information science . B&I
drive good design and standards to generate the data needed for quality decision making on AstraZeneca's drug development projects as well as ensuring high quality regulatory submissions.
As a Statistical programmer in clinical development you will apply your technical skills to support all aspects of the clinical development process. This includes but is not limited to the design, analysis and
reporting of clinical studies as well as ensuring that our databases, reporting tools, documentation and submissions to regulatory authorities adhere to quality and standards requirements. Depending on your
interest and experience, you might also be expected to contribute to more strategic planning and act as our clients expert in contact with their external providers and collaborators.
- Minimum 3-year experience as a SAS Programmer
- Experience in working on late stage projects (ideally with submissions experience)
- Hands on experience of working with CDISC Standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Good collaboration, communication and influencing skills. Good written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics or related subject accompanied with documented programming skills.
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from working with databases
- Knowledge in other programming languages (e.g., S-PLUS, R, etc.)