We are looking for a Geometry Engineer & Welding specialist with IWE certificate.
Please state Ref: 700241 when replying for this assignment.
Main purpose is to develop an efficient manufacturing process and reduce production hours by moving from handicraft production to industrialization based on our guiding-stars quality, delivery & cost.
- Ensure that the company continuously monitors the overall development of welding and that internal production is carried out with cost effective methods
- Maintain good contact with suppliers in automated welding technology so that we can assimilate, and influence their development and strive for lower prices
- Comply with the statutory requirement to have a welding head of the production unit.
- Create & maintain networks in geometry & welding globally
- Calculate /achieve material correction to fulfill tolerances and demands on product and create weld sequences (matching activities)
- Competence and knowledge to take part into develop of breakdown of the product structure and placement of datum targets
- Analyze measure protocol and adjust the production result in order to meet the final requirements for the product by way of matching activities
- Competence and knowledge to follow up the geometry in a structure way, work with constant improvement, follow-up and document quality loss cost
- Holder of IWE certificate with practical experience from welding
- Computer skills and experience with PC tools Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook.
- Technical training and secondary and tertiary or equivalent qualification.
- Specialist knowledge in automated welding.
- Experience with welding, specializing in flux cored wires and solid wires.
- Good knowledge in Datum target system and geometry assurance of welded structures.
- Experience in the designing of tools for welded structures.
- Drawing Technique and requirement setting with form and position tolerances.
- Experience in design of welded joints
- Structured approach, administrative ability and sense of order.
- Ability to express themselves in speech and writing, in both Swedish and English.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-03-29.
+46 790 73 97 92