We are, on behalf of one of our customers, looking for an experienced project manager. The project aims to get a solution in place for our customer´s external business and their need to communicate with their customers taken the regulations into account. Some of these solutions are technical (mostly IT infrastructure) and some are handled via policies, processes and training of personnel to solve the task. You will work as a project manager for a project that will be part of a program that is setup to give top-notch support to the external customer delivery from an internal IT perspective. The customer is international so even international trips may be needed.
You will focus on getting export control solutions in place, and you will cooperate with various functions that are looking into processes and training for export control to support the business.
You will be part of the program management team and work in tight cooperation with the main project manager. The time plan is challenging and it is of utmost important to set a manageable scope and to stick to that.
Scope and geographical location: 100% project manager, start date as soon as possible and the project will end November 30th 2019. Location is preferably Linköping or Huskvarna, however presence in Linköping will be required.
Please state ref. 1050066 if you respond to this request.
- Candidate need to be a Swedish citizen.
- Used to deliver IT solutions, infrastructure as well as applications.
- Very good communication skills and to focus on time to deliver.
- Service minded, solutions oriented and able to find ways to deliver what is expected.
- Fluent in Swedish and English both oral and writing.
- Experience from operational development and implementation of framework to increase the efficiency of an operation and/or to secure that the operation got their ISO–certificates.
- Generates energy, motivate the teams and make things happen.
- It is meriting if you are used to understand legislation and/or ISO-standards AND has a broad technical IT knowledge in combination with your strong project management skills.
+46 706 19 13 00