We are, on behalf of one of our customers in southern Sweden, looking for a Trouble Shooter (Android full-stack) to join their high-profile projects.
The assignment is to start ASAP and there's potential for a +2 year contract.
Our customer is developing connected products and attached services to clients globally and are at the forefront of technological development.
The SW is Android based. The consultant is expected to analyze full stack from drivers in Linux kernel, through HAL, Android and Java API framework to applications.
The SW Audio Triage Engineers works closely with their colleagues in HW Audio triage and HW Audio Test. This requires flexibility in understanding different subsystem, follow interaction chains and dependencies through the whole system and understanding different coding styles.
The work requires ability to grasp over a large amount of code. The system is implemented in C, C++ and Java. Test scripts are implemented in Python. The tool chain involves both standard Android and customer specific tool chains.
- Analyze system logs to identify the issue and identify which subsystem the issue belongs to (audio framework, audio HAL, audio driver or even ADSP).
- If no logs are available, try to reproduce the issue from a given description and collect all the relevant logs and identify the issue.
- Coordinate with developer to get sufficient information about the issue.
- Propose solutions
- Verify corrections in system or product after implementation.
The consultant will be required to spend 2-3 weeks in the US every 2-3 months.
- Senior embedded developer/trouble shooter profile
- Strong development skills in embedded java C and C++ as well as Python test scripts
- Good overall experience from AOSP framework architecture
- Swedish (or US) citizenship is mandatory for this assignment for Visa reasons.
- Self motivated
- Great team player
- Fluent in English
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-03-22.
+46 722 25 81 97