We are, on behalf of one of our customers, looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer. The assignment is to start ASAP and there are good chances for extension after the initial period.
As an electronics engineer at our customer's site you will work in close cooperation with PCB CAD engineers, software engineers and mechanical engineers. You will also work together with the Operations department, assisting in production start up and optimization work as well as handle contacts with our client's component distributors, subcontractors and manufacturers. In this role you will be working in the projects from start to finish.
Main tasks in projects:
- Feasibility studies of the electronic design
- Evaluate solutions and select suitable components
- Create electronic design schematics
- Verification of the electronic design
- Handle regulatory approvals (EMC and safety)
- Create production documentation
Location: Lund, 100% on-site
Start date: ASAP, 6 month with option to extension
- A wide range of areas within electronic design
- At least 3 years experience of analog electronics design
- At least 3 years experience of audio design
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience from product development
- Fluent in Swedish
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2018-12-14.
+46 707 895913