We are, on behalf of one of our customers in southern Sweden, looking for a Solution Architecht to join their team.
The assignment is planned to start ASAP (mentioned date is indicative). There are big chances for extension, after the initial period.
In this role you're expected to;
- Drive architectural design for Integration solutions across many ongoing business and technical initiatives in coordination with a team of IT Architects as well as Subject Matter Experts and other technical resources.
- Actively “sell” the vision of Integration, leveraging our API mgmt. and core integration platforms and team.
- Strong collaborator with extensive experience within Integration technologies (API, ESB, etc.) as a general competence.
- Ability to work with existing Integration leaders to help drive and enforce Integration guidelines across various teams and ongoing initiatives.
- Not afraid to jump in when you see a missed opportunity or activities that might veer from the overall strategy.
- Enthusiastic and has the ability to indirectly lead others.
- Extensive experience with integration across different processes, scenarios and tools
- Strong understanding/experience driving centrally managed integration as a strategic advantage
- Experience driving API Management solution adoption
- Possess an understanding of the value/potential of an Enterprise API management offering
- Experience with SAP Integration portfolio: SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI and supporting technologies
- Experience with SAP Fiori, including SAP NetWeaver Gateway and OData service exposure
- General experience/understanding of Azure (Cloud) and its’ impact/influence on integration solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Capable to drive an agreed set of existing principles and guidelines
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams/groups having competing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain a wide, global network across both business and technical teams
- Ability to handle many tasks at the same time – quick context switching
+46 722 25 81 97