We are, on behalf of one of our customer in Lund, looking for Top level Verification Engineers.
Start date is ASAP (mentioned date is indicative).
The job is as Top level verifier for FPGA and digital ASICs. These are components that client develop for mobile networks infrastructure products.
The job involves verification using software driven verification and/or UVM.
The work includes:
- Development of test framework and test cases in C
- Execute and debug test
- At least 5 years experience as Top Level Verification Engineer.
- Master degree or similar.
- Written and spoken English skills are required.
- Communication and presentation skills in English are required.
- Personal profile should also include a positive attititude, a desire to assist fellow engineers, structured way of working, care with details and a natural talent in communicating with others.
- You enjoy working both independently and in a small diverse and you are focused on reaching result on time. As a person you must be thorough and able to work with many different people.
- Experience in C programing.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
- Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
- Good understanding of VHDL and system Verilog.
- Experience from UNIX/Linux.
- Experience from UVM is a must.