We are, on behalf of one of our customers in southern Sweden, looking for a number of Trouble Shooters (Android full-stack) to join their high-profile projects.
The assignment is to start ASAP and there's potential for a +2 year contract.
Our customer is developing connected products and attached services to clients globally and are at the forefront of technological development.
- Analyze system logs to identify the issue and identify which subsystem the issue belongs to (audio framework, audio HAL, audio driver or even ADSP).
- If no logs are available, try to reproduce the issue from a given description and collect all the relevant logs and identify the issue.
- Coordinate with developer to get sufficient information about the issue.
- Once issue is correctly identified and fix has been provided by the developer, verify the fix.
The consultant will be required to spend 2-3 weeks in the US every 2-3 months.
- Senior embedded developer/trouble shooter profile
- Strong development skills in embedded java
- Skilled in C/C++
- Good overall experience from AOSP framework architecture
- Familiar with Atlassian tools
- Familiar with UNIX development and with good scripting knowledge
- Swedish (or US) citizenship is mandatory for this assignment for Visa reasons.
- Self motivated
- Great team player
- Fluent in English
+46 722 25 81 97