Are you passionate about embedded software development? Do you like to work with products that contribute to safer and more effective healthcare globally? Our client is a leading, global growth company working with solutions for quality control of X-ray.
You will work with development of embedded software in our client's R&D team. The R&D team employs developers within mechanics, hardware, embedded/firmware, and software, as well as physics.
Your main responsibilities:
• Design and development of embedded software for detectors and products used in quality control of X-ray equipment
• New development and enhancements of existing products
You have a passion for embedded software development and technology in general. You have a strong drive but you also value team work. You do not have to be an extrovert but you have to be a team player.
Mandatory technical knowledge:
- C/C++, RTOS and signal analysis in Embedded systems.
- Firmware architecture and design
- Good in writing and speaking Swedish and English
Valuable technical knowledge:
- Test methods like TDD, automatic testing etc.
- Embedded Linux, Python, Visual Studio.
- Agile development methods, e.g., Scrum and Version control.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2018-12-21.
+46 704 932750