For an exciting assignment at Scania, we are looking for a business IT analyst.
Are you a good communicator with business understanding who likes to work agile in complex IT environments? Then you are the one we are looking for!
The department's mission is to produce service information, spare part directories and diagnostic tools in printed form, on the web or in any of their applications. These tools are used by Scania's 1500 workshops, 15,000 mechanics and 3,000 spare parts managers worldwide.
The group creates efficient IT solutions with high quality, where you as a Business IT Analyst play a key role as a link between business and IT. You capture the needs of the business and translate these into clear requirements.
There are over 80 authors that produces and maintain over 30 publications. Example of publications is the driver manual. The mission is to give them IT and process-support. Windchill (PTC product) is used as an SLM-system (service life cycle management system) to produce the information/publications. Therefore it is deserving if you have been working with information management systems (e.g Windchill, STAR etc) and publishing.
We expect you to
• Investigate, define and quickly get into business needs
• Capture and clarify business needs by leading workshops with customers
• Formulate and document requirements such as user stories and acceptance test criteria.
• Communicate, visualize and collaborate with clients and IT organization, priorities, solutions, change requirements, test results and planning
• Analyze requirements based on business goals and IT strategy
• Project Coordination
• Change management
• Business process analyze
• User case/User Scenario Definition
• Test leader/Test Coordinator
• Jira handling (Support tasks, backlog grooming, issue definition, process definition etc.)
• WINDCHILL Support
You have worked with the collection, analysis and documentation of requirements and can do the work in all phases of the project. You are used to lead meetings and workshops and understand the value of structure and documentation. It is a useful if you have experience of assignment / project management and meeting different stakeholders in a larger organization.
- At least 2 year experience in business development and
- At least 2 year experience in agile methds in the role of Business Analyst / Kravanalytiker / Product Specialist/Business Architect etc.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent skills gained through professional experience
- Experience of agile methods (Scrum / Kanban) and / or traditional methods (RUP)
- Experience of workshop management
- Experience in process modeling
- Can speak well in spoken and written terms both in Swedish and English
- ability to quickly understand how new businesses and IT solutions work
As a person, you are stable and pragmatic, with the ability to work both independently and in groups. You are a communicative and responsible team player with strong driving force and a positive attitude. You are structured and have a good analytical ability.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än .
+46 70 217 13 79