Our client at Scania is looking for an Object Leader (OTL) to to support during the recruitment of a permanent OTL. The role will then be transformed into a Vehicle Coordinator which is a new role under development.
The object test leader (OTL) is the interface between the project (“object”) and the test organisation. OTL sets up the general test plan in a project, collects test requirements from functional developers and is responsible for coordinating the vehicle field test, meaning delivering the correct software and follow-up on results. This consultant will mainly work together with other test leaders, supporting them in their work, e.g. creating issues in Jira and follow-up on requirements and documentation. Depending on experience, managing an own project could also be an option.
Proficiency in written and spoken Swedish is a requirement
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously. Good opportunities for an extension of the assignment.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
- Interest in project management and embedded systems development
- Knowledge/experience from Jira and MS Excel
- Experience from project management
- Experience from automotive development, preferably within engine, transmission or embedded systems
- Scania experience is an advantage
- Master of Science in Mechatronics or similar (or equivalent qualification)
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2018-12-12.
+46 733 941211