Our client at Scania is looking for a Sub Project Manager for a defence project
The Sub Project Manager Design & Development is responsible for:
• The overall Vehicle system design
• Development of Pre series Vehicles
• Production Preparation of the Pre series Vehicles
• The technical design work for the chassis, body and integration of GFE incl the Integration plan
• Preparing production at the factory with the designed vehicle variants of the Project scope.
• Responsible for development and execution of the [SEMP], [EMCMP] and [GFAMP]
The Sub Project Design & Development Project Manager has the following authority and responsibility in addition to the role of the Sub Project Manager:
• Support the other Sub Projects within their work
• Participate in the Project Progress Meetings and the Project Meeting
Proficiency in written and spoken Swedish is a requirement
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
+46 733 94 12 11