Our client at Scania is looking for a Test Developer for Powertrain Control Systems
Scania´s objective is to be one of the leaders in the shift towards a sustainable transport system that is healthy for business, the society and the environment. This is achieved by focusing on energy efficiency, alternative fuels and smart and safe solutions. Do you want to be part of this?
Proficiency in written and spoken Swedish is a requirement
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously. Good opportunities for an extension of the assignment.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Mechatronics, Computer Science or similar (or equivalent qualification)
- Good programming skills, Python or similar, is required
- Experience of testing of embedded systems is required
- Test automation, preferably against HIL- and/or SIL-environments, is required
- Experience from automotive development, preferably within powertrain control systems, is an advantage
- Scania experience is an advantage
- Vehicle Interest and/or C/D driver license, is an advantage
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-01-25.
+46 733 941211