The job as developer comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business requirements and assure that the solution meets both business and IT requirements, as well as translating business requirements into technical solutions
Role: Solution Designer
Competence: 5-10 years
CV review: Ongoing
Period from: 2019-04-01
Period to: 2019-12-31
- Responsible for designing and develop ETL and cube solution
- Responsible for designing, developing and set up of integrations to a full data warehouse solution
- You will be part of a development team and interacting with several surrounding stakeholders, within both business and IT
- For this assignment, we are at first hand looking for consultants permanently based in Stockholm.
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
- The Client has two non billable days- the first two days with the first assignment
Just like everyone, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills includes:
- Several years’ experience of development of data warehouses and Business Intelligence solutions, preferably in the Microsoft-suite or Data Warehouse appliances
- The ability to understand and work on both overall- and detailed level
- The ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and communication skills in Swedish
Our solution is built on Microsoft SQL server using: SSIS, SSMS, SSAS.
- Ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-03-26.
+46 702 24 75 56