Looking for an experienced Application expert/Rule Developer in SAP Information Steward and Data services.
- Receive, understand and convert business requirements, ensure that the requirement from the stakeholders are clear, verified via workshops, Data quality aspects of requirement is clear and documented
- Act as bridge between Delivery team and Business stakeholders during requirement gathering phase
- Experienced in all the capabilities/features of Information Steward. Drive Workshop with requestor/business stakeholder to understand Data quality issue and monitoring requirement.
- Collect the Business impact /cost benefit around each request and list of all impacted parties (stakeholders)
- Understand the expected data quality level (KPI if any) and workflow requirement and ensure it is captured in requirement
- Help developer if request if not clear and provide acceptance to report before presenting to Business/requestor
- Support and guide work internally to Rule developers– store knowledge and solution expertise in solution and operations
- Work with Architects and DQ and DG team to identify areas where IS and DS can add value
- Follow the Guiding Principles
- Stabilization and continuous improvement of the solution
- Participate in Data Quality and Data Governance discussions as, defining a business glossary and policy management
- Communicate status effectively in writing and verbally with internal and external stakeholders
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
Add two customer references with: Company, name, position, email address,
- 4 to 5 years of experience of design, concepts, principles and rule development in SAP Information Steward and SAP Data Services.
- At least 2 years of experience from data analytics
- Database knowledge, specifically SQL
- GDPR awareness
- Thorough understanding of and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC
- Experience from large, global organizations
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
- Adoptable to the comapny’s methods and tools – and working environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, maturity and precision both written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
- Straightforward and open minded
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
- Social competence, non-prestigious
- You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
- Information Steward experience
- Experience from data quality monitoring
- Experience of design and configuration in SAP IS Retail
- Experience of design and configuration in SAP CRM
- Atlassian Jira
- MS SharePoint
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-07-12.
+46 702 24 75 56