As a Scrum Master you will work in the BI Marketing for a team consisting of around 20 people. This is a challenging role in a changing organization and a shifting working environment. We need a Scrum Master that has good knowledge of Business intelligence, experienced in leading teams, deliver and maintain solutions as well as knowledge of common processes and methodologies.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for the development, maintenance and incident management as well as planning and follow up on the delivery from the team. The Scrum Master will work together with other team leads, BI Operations, Architects, Project managers, stakeholders and System Responsible which means good communication skills are important.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Handle and deliver requirements from stakeholders
- Handle and deliver requirements from external (other systems) projects
- Coordinate support and maintenance within team and other teams
- Follow up on Incidents, Problems and Changes
- See to that team is following defined company processes and values
- Resource planning
- Coordinate deliveries with other teams
- Coach team members
- Responsible for that necessary prioritization is done for delivery
- Responsible for team roadmap
- Follow up and report status and deviations to System responsible on a daily basis
Our IT office in Marievik is activity based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
- Experienced in coordination, escalation and prioritization
- Background and good understanding of Business intelligence
- Experience of working with Offshore deliveries
- Experienced in Agile and Lean values
- Experience of release and deploy planning
- ITIL experience of Change, Incident and Problem processes
- Skilled in leadership and communication
Jira, ITIL, Service now, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-07-24.
+46 702 24 75 56