The Integration Competence Center (ICC) is a creative and innovative area where our main goal is to deliver world class integration services to our customers. Integration is a key part of company's IT environment and is the function that provides business systems with the ability to exchange information. We serve all IT-divisions, as well as external partners through our integration platforms.
The ICC development team consist of approx. 30 team members in Marievik and 30 developers and testers in Bangalore. Integration Architect team consist today of six architects and one area architect. We are responsible for all system integrations within the company and are one of the bigger ICC´s in Sweden.
We are looking for you who have a deep knowledge of integrations and a genuine interest in architectural questions. You will need to take ownership and drive integration solutions to meet the company’s overall growth, work tightly with our customers to help them implement integrations with high quality.
This is a full-time assignment located in our Activity Based IT office in Marievik, Liljeholmen.
- Integration development and software development in general
- Good knowledge of Integration platforms
- Integration patterns and Information architecture
- Integration related software such as message brokers and message queuing software
- Knowledge within Azure Integration services such as Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, EventGrid
- At least 8 years experience (preferably longer) within IT and software development.
- At least 5 years experience of system integration, though not necessarily as an integration architect.
- Knowledge of Azure API management is preferred.
- English language, in speech and writing (required)
- Fluent Swedish, in speech and writing (preferred)
- As a person we believe you are structured and have an analytic mindset.
- You are a real team player that thrives when collaborating with others.
- You are able to have a holistic approach and see the bigger picture.
- You have strong communication skills with a coaching approach.
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-06-28.
+46 702 24 75 56