- The assignment is at a large Telecom company with product development and construction. Focus on Mechanical Design, CAD design and Material selection. The customer use CAD-tools such as Creo and Solid Works.
- The work is organized in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- We see you as a driven and positive person who loves challenges and always strives to develop in your role.
- Start as soon as possible or by agreement, duration initially 6 months, prolongation and a longer assignment is planned (minimum one year).
- We appreciate, if we get your resume quickly.
- Education B.Sc. in engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years work experience in product development and construction
- Mechanical Design, CAD design and Material selection knowledge
- Good knowledge in CAD-tools Creo, Solid Works
- Experience from working with sheet metal
- Understanding of design schedule
- Experience of PDM systems
- Highly developed skills in co-operation
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Excellent proficiency working in English, both written an oral.
- Knowledge in the construction of welded constructions, bending, welding and machining
- Knowledge to construct in plastic.
+46 700 91 97 20