- This Customer unit has the systemization responsibility in terms of radio requirement management for radio ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits), FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array). The area is radio related for 3G, 4G and 5 G base stations. The focus area of the organization is systemization of radio features and radio functionalities.
- The radio functionalities include BF (Beam Forming), Channel Filtering, CFR (Crest Factor Reduction), DPD (Digital Pre-Distortion for linearization), PIM (Passive Inter-Modulation) cancellation and the digital converters such as DAC/ADC (Digital-to-Analog Converter/Analog-to-Digital Converter), etc. The architectural functions include the interfaces on control plane and user plane of the radio signal in downlink and uplink, as well as control functions in CPU sub systems and other sub systems such as DSP, memory, ROM, Boot and Security.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Systemization of radio unit's functionalities, features, interfaces, configuration capabilities and subsystems. which are to be implemented in ASIC/FPGAs function blocks
- Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systemization areas
- Creating requirement specifications and requirement design specifications about radio ASICs and FPGAs
- Support to design team during development, continuously improve and optimize ways of working
- Start by agreement, six months duration with high probability of extension (planned)
- The customer need more than one consultant. Reminder for assignment ref 280566.
- Master of Science, Ph.D., Post Doc or similar degrees in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or Computer Science
- Proficiency within the field of signal processing, telecommunication systems and radio technology
- Systemization knowledge of combined hardware, firmware, middleware and software domains
- Radio system requirements in GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR
- Knowledge in embedded systems, system-on-chip, ASIC, FPGA
- Advanced proficiency level of English language is mandatory, language knowledge in Swedish or Chinese is beneficial.
+46 700 91 97 20