- The customer has the responsibility for the 3G/4G/5G radio ASIC/FPGA requirement systematisation
- Beam Forming
- Channel filterin
- Crest Factor Reduction
- Digital Pre-Distortion
- Passive Inter-Modulation cancellation
- DAC and ADC
- Uplink and Downlink chains
- CPU and DSP subsystems
- Systematisation of radio unit's functions, features, interfaces, configuration and subsystems in ASIC/FPGAs function blocks
- Participate or drive technical analysis studies and pre-development in the SoC systematisation areas
- Creating requirement specifications and requirement design specifications for radio ASICs and FPGAs
- Support design teams during development and continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Start by agreement, six months’ duration with high probability of extension (planned).
- This is a reminder of ref. 280599.
- MSc, PhD, Post Doc or similar degrees in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or Computer Science
- Proficiency within the field of signal processing, telecommunication systems or radio technology
- Systematisation knowledge of combining hardware, firmware, middleware and software.
- Radio system requirements in GSM, WCDMA, LTE and NR(5G)
- Knowledge in embedded systems, system-on-chip, ASIC, FPGA
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory, preferable also Swedish.
- Knowledge in Swedish or Chinese is beneficial.
+46 700 91 97 20