Do you have prior experience of leading a Maintenance Team and like to challenge yourself regarding both responsibility and leadership?
We are looking for an experienced System Responsible (SR) to our own in-house developed tool that manages orders for garments for all the brands within the XX group.
You will be responsible for a delivery which is delivered via a service contract with an offshore supplier and a local team.
Offshore is delivering test and support and the local team consist of requirement analysts, a system architect and a team of developers.
In order to match our team you are flexible, highly motivated and able to think outside the box.
Job responsibilities (among others) as a system responsible
- Lead, steer and support the team consisting of employees, local consultants and offshore delivery
- Are used to steer using burn up:s, KPI:s and other tools to follow your teams progress and be able to adapt the plan when needed.
- You will make annual plans to maintain, develop and secure operation and support for the systems so that the business, IT needs and requirements are fulfilled.
- Perform budget planning and follow-up
- Agreement handling and maintenance of vendor relations
- Resource planning in collaboration with sourcing and staffing
- Monthly reporting to Delivery area team
- Ensure that the operation organization fulfills its commitments
- Ensure that the team and involved vendors follow and complies with current XX guidelines and policies
- Driving the team activities using agile methodologies
- Responsible for working methods and to identify improvement needs for increased quality and time to market
- Participate in decision-making meetings with business such as prioritization meetings
- Responsible for material to the steering group and presenting at the meeting
- License management and ordering of Software products.
- Experience of leading/managing deliveries
- Strong senior leader, used to take charge
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong social skills and are able to communicate with team, business and other stakeholders
- Introducing and maintaining a structured approach in an ever changing environment
- Structured and inspiring as a leader
- Experience working with KPI’s and SLA:s
- Enjoy a fast pace environment and are driven in your work
- Enjoy leading and motivating a team
- You need to have experience from ITIL based Service management processes and tools like Service Now.
- You need to have experience from Agile development methods like SCRUM or KANBAN and use of related tools like Jira.
- Leadership education
- It is good to have experience from some Project Management methods like PPS
- SAFe experience
- For this assignment, we are at first hand looking for consultants permanently based in Stockholm.
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
+46 709 40 16 71