This position is vital for our journey to become the largest and most profitable betting company in the Nordic region with the best IT department. We hope that you want to be part of our exciting journey!
As a technical product owner over the product segment Container Platform, you will have a leading role in a DevOps team working with highly skilled colleagues in an inspiring and changing market.
You have a technical background within areas such as Linux, Kubernetes (OpenShift) and GitHub. You understand how you can close the gap between technology and business.
You will collaborate with most of ATGs development and operations teams and help ATG deliver the best container platform on the market.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have solid communication skills and embrace change as well as new technologies. The team works within the operations department but have a close collaboration with the development department and architecture.
- Articulate, evolve and set the team’s vision and mission. e Set the teams backlog and manage it.
- Collaborate with management around capacity & competence.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure your team is doing the right things. A healthy balance of innovation, support and maintenance is key.
- Create detailed requirements which are understood by the team and the organization and prioritize the backlog according to customer value.
- Experienced in providing Platform as a Service (PAAS).
- You have a technical background preferably within Linux, Kubernetes or similar.
- You have demonstrated lhe ability to lead a team of highly skilled engineers, building credibility and trust across functions.
- You have excellent Ieadership- and communication skills.
- You are passionate about building exceptional experiences and understand the potential of a great platform in meeting these needs.
- Experience from the gambling industry.
- Experience from working within a highly compliant environment.
- Experience from working with agile methodologies.
+46 709 40 16 71