Our client in Gothenburg is now looking a for an experienced Business Analyst. Further more the project is a large effort in uplifting the information infrastructure in our client's early science laboratories. We are looking for a BA to:
- Collect & analyze requirements and align with demands
- Drive prioritization of collected requirements
- Assist with coordination of logistics in relation to the collected requirements when purchasing new equipment is required.
- Highly organized. There will be a lot of activities to keep track of.
- Very confident and comfortable speaking English. Project covers Sweden, UK and US.
- Our client is tracking a lot of metadata so all candidates must be very comfortable working in and collaborating in Excel.
- Agile work methods / Jira / Confluence
- Computer hardware at a basic level. Memory, CPU, Disk, Extension slots, communication ports.
- Computer infrastructure (High level knowledge of network, servers, operating systems)
- Working in laboratory environments.
Place of assignment
+46 704 93 27 50