We are, on behalf of one of our customer in Lund, looking for a Digital ASIC System Architect.
Start date is ASAP (mentioned date is indicative) and with good possibilities for extension.
The job is as ASIC System Architect for our digital ASICs and FPGAs (components for mobile networks infrastructure products).
The job involves systemization of Digital ASIC/FPGA and its block and subsystems.
The work includes:
- Systemization of a Digital ASIC and FPGA
- Generation of adequate documentation
- System support to design and verification teams.
Place of Assignment
Fulltime in-house assignment in Lund, Sweden. Overtime and travelling may be required.
- Master degree or similar.
- Experience in systemization of digital ASICs
- Experience from ASIC Design for test (DFT)
- Fluency in English
Personal profile should also include
- a positive attitude,
- a desire to assist fellow engineers,
- structured way of working,
- care with details and a natural talent in communicating with others.
You enjoy working both independently and in a small diverse team and you are focused on reaching results on time.
As a person you must have a drive, be thorough and able to work with many different people.
- Knowledge of CPU performance estimation is a plus
- Knowledge of RF-IC design is a plus
- Knowledge of power estimation and optimization is a plus.
- Knowledge of silicon technologies is a plus
Place of assignment
+46 704 15 35 72