- The Network role is to work in a complex environment, this includes working and experience of data centre etc.
- Service Provider experience and focus is essential.
- The assignment includes working with IP network and network devices, routers, switches (mainly Juniper) etc.
- We are looking for very senior consultants.
- Provide global support to Service Support Engineers, example is to help interpret the design to implementations and IPCC related issues.
- Acting and handle incidents globally, investigate issues and incidents and participate/drive Rot Cause analysis.
- Ensure that configuration applies is according to the latest design.
- Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing).
- Maintain the environment at an operative state.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in the organization.
- This is full-time assignment and is started during August or by agreement, ordering is 6 months at a time with planned extension.
- This specification is an updated version of ref. 280603.
- At least 5 years of working with complex infrastructures, datacentre and firewall environments.
- CCNP or JNCIP certificates level or equal, deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls from different vendors in live environments, understand what it means to operate in live network environments with many users.
Experience with Service provider routing
- Import / export policies
- ISIS and or OSPF.
Experience with Service provider switching
- Bridge Domains
- Virtual Switches
- Spanning Tree
- High Availability.
- L3 VPN
- L2 VPN.
Hands on and configuration experience with Juniper Networks devices and JunOS CLI
- Juniper MX routers
- Juniper Switches (QFX, EX)
- Juniper Chassis Cluster technologies (VC, VCF)
- Service provide routing and switching.
- Security policies and rules (maintaining Palo Alto and Juniper SRX firewalls)
- Familiar with environments with multiple WANs
- Scripting (automation, development with APIs, Python)
- Virtualization platforms and networking with virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of Linux CLI
- Working in Multiple vendor environments (Cisco, Palo Alto, Extreme Networks)
- "SDN" experience (Juniper Contrail, Cisco ACI, OpenFlow, Neutron)
- Tools (SNMP-tools & NMS tools, like Observium, Rancid, Oxidized, LibreNMS, Solarwinds Orion, Cacti; Ticket systems, like JIRA and from BMC; DHCP, DNS, IPAM, preferably Infoblox; JUNOS Space; version control system, like GIT or SVN)
- Fluent in English.
+46 700 91 97 20