IT at Scania is undergoing an exciting transformation towards a more flow-oriented approach to work, in which agile methods and high-performance self-organized development teams are key components. Now is the right time to join us on this exciting journey!
You could then be a part of a team that is linked to Scania’s global digitalization strategy and will develop and safeguard of one of Scania’s most important services, Scania Maintenance with Flexible Plans. We develop and maintain a tailor-made flexible maintenance service that aids in optimizing our customers’ vehicles visits to our repair shops based on real time usage and performance information. The purpose is to keep the vehicles in mint condition and achieving maximal operational security and availability. The Flexible Plans are currently in use in Europe and roll-out continues globally.
- Know how to efficiently work independently and also know when to work in close collaboration with your team.
- You truly understand the Agile Manifesto
- You have self-motivation and are able to lead others when necessary
- You have the commitment and motivation to work with others to develop, deliver, simplify and improve.
- Experience of developing cloud-native solutions would also be an advantage.
- Value the opportunity to share and learn new things highly, and open to pair programming or mob programming.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
We believe that you are a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer. A university degree in the IT-field is meritorious. You value working in a self-organized team that applies the agile approach to development work and desire to deliver high-quality code. You will also have a strong interest in learning more about Scania and will enjoy and be curious about working close to Scania’s business areas.
As a person you have the ambition to develop yourself in your own role, as an employer Scania will always provide the opportunities necessary to do so. Good communications skills are a requirement to make advanced technology and complex problems easily understood for product owners and other teams. Here at Scania, we value new technology and knowledge sharing, meaning that you’re more than welcome to contribute with ideas, improvements and experiment with the latest technology.
Scania tillämpar 60 dagars betalningsvillkor
+46 762 13 50 53