Our customer is currently moving their connectivity platform and need a Product Owner to lead the connectivity area, which includes cloud and automotive on-board systems. You will be central in working between the product and project organization and prioritizing the backlog for software development resources, including non-om-house developers.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Work closely with one or more development teams of software engineers and connectivity solution architects to ensure that the intended customer value is delivered.
- Work together with fellow Product Owners and the Product Portfolio Manager to set the direction and roadmap for the Connectivity platform and future business.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers.
- Own the backlog and make sure that the teams are constantly doing the right things, and have a healthy balance of innovation, keeping technical debt at a low level and product life cycle management.
- Define the Connectivity product strategy and product roadmap based on an understanding of customer behavior, business direction, market trends and the possibilities future services and apps.
- Write user stories and technical requirements to secure maximum customer value.
- Drive sprint planning and review including feature prioritization together with the program manager.
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions.
- Support the team in quality analysis and product improvements.
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering as well as IT (cloud and backend) experience.
- Knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle architecture..
- Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead and apply knowledge.
Ability to lead others, report to a project and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations.
- You have a solid experience working as a product owner and with cross functional teams.
- You are an inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done.
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You can translate knowledge and experience into user stories and prioritized backlog items.
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- You have experience with car infotainment, telematics, connected services and apps.
- Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development methods
- Software development is a plus.
+46 790 69 69 68