Our client have an opening for a technical/scientific project manager. The PM will be part of a global team of data scientists, architects, software developers and data engineers. The assignment entails the following main tasks:
- Co-ordinate and shape the delivery of several, technically aligned project activities. These projects are seeking to enable delivery of the data and IT components of advanced machine learning approaches to drug design. The delivery this year will run several proof of concept approaches, gathering data and enabling access through new interfaces both on premise and in the cloud.
- Work closely with colleagues in both the science IT organisation and the drug discovery functions to understand the overall integrated nature of the delivery and how best to ensure delivery to expected/agreed timelines and to manage business expectations
- Work within the program to ensure alignment of delivery with wider aims, using appropriate project management artefacts and to allow reporting within the program to all stakeholders within IT and the drug discovery research units.
- Experience managing and delivering scientific/technical projects in a complex enterprise environment.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Knowledge on cloud-based software solutions and cloud-based modelling environments advantageous.
- Broad scientific domain knowledge and experience working with scientists would be advantageous.
- Self-driven, flexible to change and eager to learn.
- Professional use of the English language.
- Use of Microsoft applications and Confluence/JIRA software
+46 704 93 27 50