The service owner for Identity and Access Management (IAM) is responsible for all processes and technology (solutions and infrastructure) that relates to managing digital identities. The service owner ensures that the relevant IT infrastructure services provides the hardware and software that are needed for the employees to securely access company resources. The frameworks for IAM are developed in close collaboration with the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Identity and Access Management service owner should be:
- Experienced in establishing and operating an IAM ecosystem and associated processes
- Knowledgeable about solutions and processes for identification, authentication and authorization
- Experienced working with user lifecycle management, provisioning, reconciliation and access certification
- Experienced working with the SailPoint Identity or similar identity management and identity governance solutions
- Experienced in designing, deploying, implementing and integrating identity management and identity governance solutions with critical applications and infrastructure
- Knowledgeable about Windows authentication structure (AD, Azure AD, MFA, Modern Authentication, AD connect and ADFS)
- Knowledgeable about scripting (PowerShell), programming languages (Java), SQL, LDAP and web services (REST/SOAP).
- Experienced in leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing and solving issues related to identities, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements and permissions.
- Experienced with MFA and SSO application support and application provisioning
- Knowledgeable of access management tools, processes and best practices
The role will be based in Gothenburg and will include travelling on a regular basis.
This role will be up for recruitment (after the summer), and this consultant assigment is during this recruitment period.
+46 790 69 69 68