The service owner for IT Workplace is responsible for desktop solutions in the form of computers, telephony, mobility and collaboration solutions. The service owner ensures that the relevant IT infrastructure services provides the hardware and software that are needed for the employees of the company to work efficiently in their day-to-day job.
The IT workplace service owner should be:
- Experienced in end user device management (laptops, desktops, peripheral equipment)
- Knowledgeable about software and hardware configuration management and tools
- Knowledgeable about mobile device management and tools
- Experienced in Windows 10 / Evergreen management
- Experienced in Office 365 management and deployments
- Knowledgeable about virtual desktop and hypervisor technologies
This role will be up for recruitment (after the summer), and this consultant assigment is during this recruitment period.
The role will be based in Gothenburg and will include travelling on a regular basis.
+46 790 69 69 68