We are, on behalf of one of our customers in Lund, Sweden, looking for a Release Train Engineer to join their high-profile projects.
The assignment is to start ASAP (mentioned date is preferred) and there's potential for further extension.
Our client has introduced SAFe and in the coming Car Multimedia projects they will have an Agile Release Train (ART) for the infotainment system running Android.
In this context we are looking for a Release Train Engineer (RTE) to manage the work connected to our ART. The RTE’s major responsibilities are to facilitate the ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value. RTEs communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive relentless improvement.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART using various tools
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness and the PI planning event
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities (see Metrics)
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings, including the ART sync at the Program Level and the value stream sync for Solution Trains
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Extensive experience from agile software development.
- Experience from tools handling requirements, task planning and project management is a must (preferably GIT/Gerrit and Rational tools).
- Experience from project management or other coordinating roles
- A coaching and knowledge-sharing attitude in the area of SAFe/agile development.
- Experience from a SAFe context (as RTE, scrum master or other role involved in the PI planning activities) is highly valued.
+46 722 25 81 97