We are, on behalf of one of our customers in southern Sweden, looking for a Senior embedded SW developer to join their projects.
The assignment is to start ASAP and there's potential for a 1-2 year contract.
Our Automotive industry client, is in need of reinforcement of SW Development capacity to further develop their Telematics and Connectivity platform.
- Design, development, verification, profiling and optimization of the software.
- Part of a scrum team, working agile on backlog items in 2 week sprints.
- Collaborating with other developers/teams in other geos.
- Reporting of status and progress in JIRA and daily standup meetings
- Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Skilled C/C++ developer (C++ preferred)
- Familiar with an Embedded Linux environment
- Comfortable with the Linux tool chain (bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- Experience from agile SW development
- Communicative in speech and writing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Embedded application development in C++
- Experience in advanced embedded system debugging (e.g Sony Mobile MIB team)
- Fluent in Swedish (written and spoken)
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-08-23.
+46 722 25 81 97