We are, on behalf of one of our customers in southern Sweden, looking for several experienced embedded SW Developer to join their team.
The assignment is to start ASAP and there's potential for a 1-2 year contract.
The project aims for development and integration of Android stack towards Infotainment Head Unit (IHU) HW and BSP. (The HW platform itself, including Linux BSP is provided by another vendor).
The team are developing the HAL layer (in C/C++), as well as applications and GUI (in Android Java).
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Part of a scrum team (~7 persons), working agile on backlog items in 2 week sprints.
- Collaborating with other developers/teams in other geos.
- Reporting of status and progress in JIRA and daily standup meetings.
- Strong development skills in C++ and/or Java and Python
- Experienced in Embedded Linux
- Familiar with Linux tool chain (bash, git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- Experience from Agile SW development
- Master degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Communicative in speech and writing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience from development of multimedia functionality on embedded, Linux/Android based SoC's is highly appreciated. Domains of interest are: Audio (media and speech); Camera, Video.
- Fluent in Swedish (written and spoken) is an advantage.
+46 722 25 81 97