We are, on behalf of one of our customers in Lund, Sweden, looking for a SW Integration Engineer to join their high-profile projects.
The assignment is to start ASAP (mentioned date is preferred) and there's potential for further extension.
As a SW Integration Engineer, you will be part of a team supporting an agile release train that develops Android based infotainment software for cars.
Development and implementation of an efficient and transparent variant handling and re-use concept for the platform is part of the work as well as ensuring a high degree of automation in the continuous delivery tool chain. This involves the build and packaging process, various scans and the automated analysis of the resulting reports. You will be part of the team in Lund and collaborate closely with developers locally and internationally.
- Profound knowledge and documented hands-on experience of Git/Gerrit, Jenkins and scripting languages is a prerequisite.
- Self-motivated and structured, and to thrive in a changing environment.
- Since you will be in contact with colleagues at locations in other countries, it is important that you have good knowledge of English in both speech and writing and are used to sharing information and presenting in e.g. demos
- You are service-minded, act as a team player, and like problem solving.
- Equally important to a strong technical background is that you want to explore, learn and establish trends in software engineering.
- It is an advantage if you have experience from working with configuration management in complex settings, preferably from a larger business.
- Experience from various build systems as well as Android is a plus.
+46 722 25 81 97