Are you an Automotive mechanical engineer working in Sweden but interested in assignments in the US? A Society Group USA is looking for a consultant with automotive design and tooling expertise and PDM and Catia V5 experience for a long-term assignment in the US (North Carolina) with a high likelihood of future US placements if so desired. A Society Group USA has E2 visa status and is able to assist with relocation logistics.
The consultant will lead a defined area of technical expertise with moderate technical complexity. The consultant will supervise mechanical design engineering in a technical team. The consultant should have a holistic view of deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release. The candidate should be able to share his or her knowledge and develop the technical competence of the team members. The consultant will develop and manage networking across the organization and provide inputs to the project pre-requisites based on the component history.
Contact our Gothenburg office and we will have an initial conversation before putting you in touch with our colleagues in the US!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Three or more years of experience in plastic Engineering, from design criteria to tooling characteristics
- Familiarity with the use of quality tools such as FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Experience in Catia V5 and PDM systems
- Automotive industry experience
- Ability to lead cross-functional engineering projects
+46 737 87 57 49