Vi söker en Data Warehouse Developer som ska starta så snart som möjligt och ett år framåt med möjlighet till förlängning. Se mer information om uppdraget nedan!
You will maintain and develop current ETL flow and data staging structures. You will also, in close cooperation with other data warehouse developers develop a new data warehouse and sustainable ETL-flow that will support both advanced analytics and self-service BI solutions.
You will be part of a group with different expertise’s and responsibilities, that always strive to deliver as a team. We support each other whenever needed. To be successful at your job, you understand the big picture and you take charge of your own work.
You will be responsible for:
- maintenance of existing data structure
- construction of the new data warehouse structure
- development and monitoring of data integrations
- analyse, design, develop and implement ETL flows for good performance, traceability, manageability and security together with the central IT department
- follow the development of new technology and techniques that can enhance our data platform
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in systems or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You are curious, have excellent problem-solving skills and a genuine interest in developing in the role as a IT developer.
- Deep knowledge in SQL Server and SSIS
- Advanced understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts
- Excellent communication skills needed to cooperate with Scania central IT department to find the best and most efficient and effective solution for a sustainable ETL-flow.
- Experience in Data Vault modeling
- Experience from big data technologies such as Hadoop
- Experience with BI-applications
Den här kunden tillämpar 60 dagars betalningsvillkor
+46 762 13 50 53