We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer with a working history from global enterprise organisations with security in mind.
You will mainly work with our global network infrastructure within Enterprise Network Services. You will sit together with a team working with our network communication platform which spans globally. The team members have different roles - Network Technicians, Service Owner, Technical Responsible/Architect, project leader and a group Manager.
The group work closely with Infrastructure Security Engineers.
You work will involve:
- Handling ADC orders and supporting users
- Supporting Network Technicians/Technical Responsible with technical knowledge
- Documentation of new and existing setup
- Supporting users with technical knowledge in ADC rules setup
- Assisting in resolving incidents, participating in task forces
- Relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work
- Structured, customer oriented with good communication skills, proactive, happy to take initiatives and ownership
- Solid knowledge about communication networks, networking protocols and routing
- Experience and very good knowledge in F5 Big-IP (including performing software upgrades in the platform)
- Experience with local and global traffic management, for example virtual servers, pools, monitors, SSL / Persistence profiles, certificate management, DNS
- Experience using iRules
- Very good knowledge and experience in troubleshooting
- As a plus: Experience with automation (for example using APIs, Python, Ansible or other automation tools)
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-08-19.
+46 702 17 13 79