Within the area of Identity & Access Management, we are looking for a Security Architect / Security Specialist.
As a resource and competence support you join ongoing projects where focus is on secure delivery within the IAM, specifically in areas as User Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, Privileged Account Management, Security Information & Event Management, and in-between these areas. Based on the Scania's ISEC Policies and Regulations, aid to provide and update security strategy for the next 5 years as well as develop solutions and contribute / lead the implementation of both process and system changes.
Furthermore, you will be able to act as adviser, analyze and evaluate security architecture and information security and in existing and future solutions, both for Scania on-premise and in cloud.
- Generalist competence in Security against the areas GDPR, LIS (ISO27001), NIS, GDPR and Cloud.
- Documented experience from projects with information security in larger organizations.
- You should have both technical and theoretical knowledge and have a pragmatic view on how to apply the frameworks in reality.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in IT security/Identity & Access Management.
- Have participated in major assignments in various corresponding areas.
- You have clear practical experiences at the same time as you feel safe with the understanding of information security and ISO27001 as part of the management system
Scania tillämpar 60 dagars betalningsvillkor.
+46 762 13 50 53