Our client at Scania is looking for a consultant for the team for Diagnostics and Configuration - Tools development within Connected, Autonomous & Embedded Systems.
The department need to expand the team working with the software updates modules SPIN (Scania Product INterface) and CFC (Common Flash Component).
This team is responsible for the backend and lower level parts of software updates of all updatable ECUs in all vehicles produced by Scania.
The assigment mainly comprises of software development using .NET, C#, C++, Git or Perforce on Windows. The assignment also means several technical discussions in a wide network from product, research and development to workshops and after care of the vehicle.
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously. Good opportunities for an extension of the assignment.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
You will be a member of a development team responsible not only for developing the components used for updating the ECUs but also some of the infrastructure around it. Even if a full stack developer profile is not required it is beneficial to have a wide understanding of things like AWS, Elasticsearch/Kibana, ASP.NET, .NET Core and embedded programming.
We have big challenges ahead designing a new component for software updates over the air and we have started using new techniques like cloud based development using AWS.
- Senior system- and software developer: preferably C# and .NET or experience from similar languages like Java, C++, C
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems, OBDII, CAN, UDS/KWP is a merit but not required
- An interest in electronics and hands-on handling of hardware on your desk as well as in vehicles is beneficial.
- Good communication skills and able to independently find information
- Comfortable to work cross functional and ability to understand how details fit in the bigger picture
- Knowledge and experience of working in an agile environment is preferable
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English
+46 733 94 12 11