We are looking for a System Architect with development skills (C#,.net, C++) for the team for Diagnostics and Configuration - Tools development within Connected, Autonomous & Embedded Systems in Södertälje.
The team develop support functions for the electrical system in vehicles and are responsible for several data chains cross the whole product. The team are an important part of several development projects since we make sure the vehicle have the ability to communicate, be configured and tested in a sustainable way.
The electrical system is growing, both in size and complexity, and the information sorrounding the system are constantly more and more digitized. The team is focusing both on challenges and needs right now parallel with long term focus aligned with the technical roadmap.
We are now creating a team responsible for development of new diagnostic concept for future needs in transport solution. You will develop new architecture design and solutions aligned with our existing module handling diagnostic communication, SCOMM, together with a small team of system engineers at EPIC.
The assigment comprises system architecture and software development in C#, .Net and C++. The assignment also means several technical discussions in a wide network from product, research and development to workshops, service market and after care of the vehicle.
You need to be a senior system architect with development skills, good in communication and problem solving and with concrete experience of architectural design for new concepts on an existing system solution.
- Senior system-/ software architect
- Software developer in C++, C#, .NET
- Experience from architectural design for large and complex systems
- Preferable is knowledge and experience of agile processes like Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems, OBDII, CAN, UDS/KWP is meritorious.
- Good communication skills and able to independently find information
- Comfortable to work cross functional and ability to understand how details fits in the bigger picture.
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English
Scania tilämpar 60 dagars betalningsvillkor.
+46 762 13 50 53