Our client at Scania is looking for a test engineer to work on development of powertrain control systems
The assignment includes test software in embedded systems (ECU systems) on electrified vehicles with high voltage battery and control of pantograph.
The group does manual test cases in HIL rig (Hardware-in-the-Loop), writes automatic test case scripts that is used in the automated test run every night on the latest software.
The group also runs tests in truck and bus.
100% on-site at the customer´s premises. The selection of candidates is done continuously. Good opportunities for an extension of the assignment.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply for this assignment.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electro, Mechatronics, Computer Science or similar (or equivalent qualification)
- Has worked in projects with ISO262626 or similar standard required
- Good programming skills, preferably c, Python or capl, is required
- Software test experience, preferably within embedded systems, is required
- Test automation, preferably against HIL- or SIL-environments, is required
- Experience from automotive development is an advantage
- Scania experience is an advantage
- Driver license for truck or/and bus, C / D is an advantage
- Knowledge about CANoe and CANanalyzer is an advantage
- Interest of electronics and HW is an advantage
+46 733 94 12 11